How do you setup Motion Detection Recording in D-ViewCam?
Step 1: Launch D-ViewCam and click Schedule Configuration
Step 2: Select the camera(s) you want to apply the motion detection rule to, select or create a schedule (by default it is 24 Hours) and click Configure
Step 3: Under Mode, Select Record on Motion
Step 4: Under the Original Video Box, Draw a box or multiple boxes around what you want to monitor for motion.
Click OK to close the Encoding Options and Click OK again to Close the Schedule Configuration.
Step 5: Click the Start Menu and click Start Recording Schedule
A Circle will appear in the top right corner of each camera with Recording Configured.
- Green = No Motion Detected
- Red= Motion Detected
These may also help:
- How do I change the storage location in D-ViewCam v3.x? Read Answer
- How do I manage user accounts providing specific privileges in D-ViewCam v3.x? Read Answer
- How do I setup e-mail notifications for Events in D-ViewCam v3.x ? Read Answer
- How do I setup the Smart Guard System to monitor events on my camera using D-ViewCam v3.x? Read Answer
- How do you setup Scheduled Recording in D-ViewCam? Read Answer
- Does D-ViewCam Support MAC OS? Read Answer
- How do I add a camera in D-ViewCam v3.x? Read Answer
- How do I setup the D-ViewCam Mobile app with a PC running D-ViewCam? Read Answer
- What are the system requirements for D-ViewCam 3.x? Read Answer