How do I setup the Smart Guard System to monitor events on my camera using D-ViewCam v3.x?
Step 1: Launch the D-ViewCam Main Console.
Step 2: Click on Configure Smart Guard System icon.
Step 3: Select the camera to configure and click Insert Event. Select General motionor Signal lost and click OK.
Step 4: Click Start Monitor System to start monitoring the configured events.
Note: You can click Stop Smart Guard System to stop monitoring events.
These may also help:
- How do I change the storage location in D-ViewCam v3.x? Read Answer
- How do I manage user accounts providing specific privileges in D-ViewCam v3.x? Read Answer
- How do I setup e-mail notifications for Events in D-ViewCam v3.x ? Read Answer
- How do you setup Motion Detection Recording in D-ViewCam? Read Answer
- How do you setup Scheduled Recording in D-ViewCam? Read Answer
- Does D-ViewCam Support MAC OS? Read Answer
- How do I add a camera in D-ViewCam v3.x? Read Answer
- How do I setup the D-ViewCam Mobile app with a PC running D-ViewCam? Read Answer
- What are the system requirements for D-ViewCam 3.x? Read Answer