How do I setup e-mail notifications for Events in D-ViewCam v3.x ?
Step 1: Launch the D-ViewCam Main Console.
Step 2: Click Configure Smart Guard System.
Step 3: In Events and Action Configuration, Select a camera and click the Action button, then select Send E-mail and click OK.
Step 4: Check the box to the e-mail address you like to send the notification to in case of an event and click OK.
Note: SMTP server must first be configured to send e-mail notification.
These may also help:
- How do I change the storage location in D-ViewCam v3.x? Read Answer
- How do I manage user accounts providing specific privileges in D-ViewCam v3.x? Read Answer
- How do I setup the Smart Guard System to monitor events on my camera using D-ViewCam v3.x? Read Answer
- How do you setup Motion Detection Recording in D-ViewCam? Read Answer
- How do you setup Scheduled Recording in D-ViewCam? Read Answer
- Does D-ViewCam Support MAC OS? Read Answer
- How do I add a camera in D-ViewCam v3.x? Read Answer
- How do I setup the D-ViewCam Mobile app with a PC running D-ViewCam? Read Answer
- What are the system requirements for D-ViewCam 3.x? Read Answer