How do I access my mydlink camera remotely?
In order to view your mydlink camera remotely through the mydlink portal or using the mydlink app, you must first register your camera to a mydlink account. This is done while running the installation CD or camera installer which came supplied with your camera. Please visit https://eu.mydlink.com/support to download the installer for your camera.
Using mydlink Web Portal:
Step 1: Log in to your mydlink account at http://eu.mydlink.com
Step 2: Select your mydlink-enabled camera to view live video.
Using the mydlink Lite app:
Step 1: Download and install the mydlink Lite app from to your mobile device (check your camera’s packaging or documentation for compatibility).
Step 2: Log into the app with your mydlink username and password.
Tap the camera that you wish to view the live feed for from the list which appears.
Your live video will be displayed. Depending on the model of camera you are viewing, you may be able to control certain functions using the buttons below the live feed screen.
These may also help:
- How do I change the LAN IP address of my camera? Read Answer
- What can I do when Active X fails to install during my mydlink camera setup? Read Answer
- How do I configure motion detection on my camera? Read Answer
- How do I configure the audio settings on my DCS-5020L? Read Answer
- How do I enable a new camera in D-ViewCam? Read Answer
- How do I manually upgrade the firmware on my camera? Read Answer
- How do I mount my camera to a wall or ceiling? Read Answer
- How do I reset my camera to factory default settings? Read Answer
- How do I set an administrator (admin) password on my DCS-5020L? Read Answer
- How do I set up and install my DCS-5020L? Read Answer
- How do I set up motion detection and recording in D-ViewCam? Read Answer
- How do I set up scheduled recording in D-ViewCam? Read Answer