How do I set an administrator (admin) password on my DCS-5020L?
Note: mydlink Cloud Service registration requires the admin password
Step 1: Open a web browser and enter the IP address of the camera in the address bar (default is 192.168.0.20). Press Enter.
Step 2: The default username is admin and the password field should be left blank. Click OK.
Step 3: Click the Maintenance tab at the top and then click Admin from the menu on the left-hand side.
Step 4: To change the administrator password, enter the existing administrator password (leave blank if you have not changed it from the default), and enter a new password in the New Password field under the Admin Password Setting section. You will need to type the new password again in the Retype Password field.
Step 5: Click Save to save the configuration.
These may also help:
- How do I access my mydlink camera remotely? Read Answer
- How do I change the LAN IP address of my camera? Read Answer
- What can I do when Active X fails to install during my mydlink camera setup? Read Answer
- How do I configure motion detection on my camera? Read Answer
- How do I configure the audio settings on my DCS-5020L? Read Answer
- How do I enable a new camera in D-ViewCam? Read Answer
- How do I manually upgrade the firmware on my camera? Read Answer
- How do I mount my camera to a wall or ceiling? Read Answer
- How do I reset my camera to factory default settings? Read Answer
- How do I set up and install my DCS-5020L? Read Answer
- How do I set up motion detection and recording in D-ViewCam? Read Answer
- How do I set up scheduled recording in D-ViewCam? Read Answer
- How many types of motion detection are available on my IP camera? Read Answer