Wireless N Simutaneous Dual‑Band PoE Access Point
- Product Status: Phased Out
The D-Link DAP-2690 AirPremier N Quadband PoE Access Point provides businesses with a solution for deploying 802.11n Wireless Local Area Networks (WLANs). Designed for indoor installation, this Access Point enables network administrators to deploy a highly manageable, robust and secure wireless network.
Performance without Compromise
Using the latest generation of Wireless N technology, the DAP-2690 delivers great wireless performance and coverage in a compact design.
Broadcast 16 independent SSIDs simultaneously
Supports up to 16 SSIDs, 8 per Band, including station isolation
Reliable wireless with maximum wireless signal strength
The DAP-2690 is a dual-band wireless access point, designed to enable businesses of any size to deploy wireless networks. Enclosed in a rugged, plenum-rated metal chassis, the DAP-2690 adheres to strict fire codes for placement in air passageways.
Simultaneous Dual-Band Wireless
Supports up to 300Mbps for the 5Ghz band and up to 300Mbps for the 2.4Ghz band
With a wireless scheduler feature which turns off wireless functionality when it isn’t needed, the DAP-2690 provides savings in power and increased network security.
Free Wireless AP Controller software
D-Link’s free Central WiFiManager is a cloud-enabled wireless Access Point management tool, designed to allow you to create and manage multi-site, multi-tenancy wireless networks.
Manage up to 1000 APs
Manage up to 1000 access points located around the world from one virtual controller residing in your network or in the cloud.
Scalable, flexible, centralised AP management
Manage up to 1000 APs from a central location, regardless of geography.
|Wireless Standard||B, G, N||B, G, N||B, G, N|
|Wireless Standard||B, G, N, AC||B, G, N, AC|
|Frequency||2.4GHz, 5GHz||2.4GHz, 5GHz|
* Range indicates the maximum distance where the highest throughput can be achieved, anything beyond this distance results in a loss of throughput.
- Sturdy Plenum rated metal chassis
- One 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit LAN port with built-in 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Four detachable antennae
- Wall-mounting brackets included
- RJ-45 console port
High performance connectivity
- IEEE 802.11n Wireless LAN specification
- Simultaneous operation in both 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency ranges
- Up to 300 Mbps wireless data transfer rates in each band*
- Access Point
- Wireless Distribution System (WDS), for either Point-to-Point or Point-to-Multipoint bridge
- WDS with AP
- Wireless client
- WPA™ Personal/WPA™ Enterprise
- WPA2™ Personal/WPA2™ Enterprise
- WPA2-PSK/AES over WDS
- MAC Address access control
- Internal RADIUS server: up to 100 accounts
- AP Manager II
- Web Browser (HTTP/HTTPS)
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3
- D-View 5.1 and 6.0
- D-Link AP Array
* Maximum wireless signal rate based on IEEE standard 802.11g, 802.11a and 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors may lower actual data throughput rate.