I'm using the Setup Wizard for my camera, but it won't let me save the camera's password.
You may using an older version of the setup wizard for your camera.
Go to the mydlink support page and download the setup wizard specific to your device and operating system.
If the setup wizard is a zip file, you will need to unzip it before running it.
These may also help:
- Active X fails to install during my mydlink camera setup Read Answer
- Error Unable to connect to mydlink website during Setup Wizard Read Answer
- How do I add a mydlink-enabled device to my account if it's currently registered to another account? Read Answer
- How do I connect my camera wirelessly using Wi-Fi Protected Setup(WPS)? Read Answer
- How do I set up a mydlink-enabled Cloud Camera? Read Answer
- How to add 2nd camera to the same mydlink account? Read Answer
- I'm getting error Cannot find Camera during my Mydlink camera setup Read Answer
- I'm getting error Unable to add this device to your mydlink account during my mydlink camera setup Read Answer
- What should I do if I can NOT set the device password Read Answer
- What should I do if I forget my mydlink-enabled products device password Read Answer
- What should I do if the setup wizard can't find my device? Read Answer