How do I configure Sound Detection on my mydlink Baby Camera using the mydlink service?
To be used if your mydlink Baby Camera is already registered with the mydlink Cloud Service.
Step 1: Open your web browser and enter http://eu.mydlink.com/
Step 2: Enter your mydlink ID (email) and password at the login screen and click Sign in.
Step 3: Select the camera and click on the Settings tab.
Step 4: Ensure that the Sound Detection checkbox is checked and click the icon.
Step 5: The graph shows the current volume in the device's environment. Click and drag the blue tab to move the level bar and define a volume detection threshold for sound detection. Click Next to continue.
Step 6: Select the schedule then click Next.
Step 7: Click Finish to confirm motion detection settings.
Step 8: Click Save to save the current configuration.
Step 7: Click Yes to confirm saving changes.
These may also help:
- How can I change the Wi-Fi network that my mydlink Baby Camera uses? Read Answer
- How can I communicate through the Baby camera using two-way audio? Read Answer
- How do I access my mydlink Baby camera remotely by using mydlink Web Portal? Read Answer
- How do I change the password on my Baby Camera? Read Answer
- How do I configure Internet Explorer® to allow ActiveX Controls? Read Answer
- How do I configure Motion Detection on my mydlink Baby Camera using the mydlink service? Read Answer
- How do I configure Sound Detection on my mydlink Baby Camera using the mydlink service? Read Answer
- How do I play a lullaby through the mydlink Baby camera? Read Answer