How do I play a lullaby through the mydlink Baby camera?
Step 1: Launch the mydlink Baby app.
Step 2: Tap the camera which you want to use to play the lullaby.
Step 3: Tap the lullaby button (found on the bottom of the Live View screen, fourth from the left). Tap buttons 1-5 to choose a specific lullaby, “ALL” to play them all in sequence, or “OFF” to stop playing a lullaby. Alternatively, press the lullaby button on top of the camera unit to toggle playing a lullaby on or off.
These may also help:
- How can I change the Wi-Fi network that my mydlink Baby Camera uses? Read Answer
- How can I communicate through the Baby camera using two-way audio? Read Answer
- How do I access my mydlink Baby camera remotely by using mydlink Web Portal? Read Answer
- How do I change the password on my Baby Camera? Read Answer
- How do I configure Internet Explorer® to allow ActiveX Controls? Read Answer
- How do I configure Motion Detection on my mydlink Baby Camera using the mydlink service? Read Answer
- How do I configure Sound Detection on my mydlink Baby Camera using the mydlink service? Read Answer