My COVR system is not working consistently and some of the nodes are blinking orange. What may be the reason?
In order to maintain full coverage and data transmission between the nodes you need to be sure that all of them are running the same software version. You can verify that on D-Link Wifi app, or on a web interface on http://covr.local./ in ‘upgrade’ section.
If needed you can upgrade each node manually by using the latest firmware file available on the product page.
These may also help:
- Can I add more Covr Points to my network? Read Answer
- Does COVR-C1203 support Alexa? Read Answer
- How do I change the wireless settings? Read Answer
- How do I log in to my Covr Router? Read Answer
- How do I set up my network with COVR-C1203? Read Answer
- How is the COVR-C1203 Whole Home Wi-Fi solution different from our other Wi-Fi solutions? Read Answer
- How large is the coverage range of COVR-C1203? Read Answer
- Which of the two ports can be used as WAN port? Read Answer