How do I configure Internet Explorer® to allow ActiveX Controls?
Your browser may require ActiveX controls to be allowed in order to view live video using the mydlink Portal. If ActiveX is required, please follow these steps.
Step 1: Open Internet Explorer browser.
Step 2: Click the Settings icon and then Internet Options.
Step 3: Click on the Security tab, select Internet, then click on the Custom Level… button.
Step 4: Ensure that the Allow ActiveX Filtering option is Disabled.
Note: Enabling settings will block your ActiveX Installation,
Note: If you have antivirus or firewall programs running, make sure they are not blocking ActiveX controls from being downloaded or running. Make sure that you have administrative rights before installing the ActiveX controls.
These may also help:
- How can I change the Wi-Fi network that my mydlink Baby Camera uses? Read Answer
- How can I communicate through the Baby camera using two-way audio? Read Answer
- How do I access my mydlink Baby camera remotely by using mydlink Web Portal? Read Answer
- How do I change the password on my Baby Camera? Read Answer
- How do I configure Motion Detection on my mydlink Baby Camera using the mydlink service? Read Answer
- How do I configure Sound Detection on my mydlink Baby Camera using the mydlink service? Read Answer
- How do I play a lullaby through the mydlink Baby camera? Read Answer