How do I change the password on my Baby Camera?
Note: mydlink Cloud Service registration requires the camera’s admin password.
Step 1: Launch the mydlink Baby app.
Step 2: Tap the camera which you want to change the password for.
Step 3: Tap the settings icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
Step 4: Tap the arrow to expand the Camera Info section
Step 5: To change the administrator password, enter the existing administrator password in the Current Password field (leave blank if you have not changed it from the default), and enter a new password in the New Password field and again in the Confirm Password field.
Step 5: Tap Apply to save the configuration.
These may also help:
- How can I change the Wi-Fi network that my mydlink Baby Camera uses? Read Answer
- How can I communicate through the Baby camera using two-way audio? Read Answer
- How do I access my mydlink Baby camera remotely by using mydlink Web Portal? Read Answer
- How do I configure Internet Explorer® to allow ActiveX Controls? Read Answer
- How do I configure Motion Detection on my mydlink Baby Camera using the mydlink service? Read Answer
- How do I configure Sound Detection on my mydlink Baby Camera using the mydlink service? Read Answer
- How do I play a lullaby through the mydlink Baby camera? Read Answer