I'm getting errors when trying to upload files to my ShareCenter.
If you are having problems uploading files to your ShareCenter, please check the following:
1. Make sure the files you are uploading are under 2GB.
2. Try uploading a file smaller than 1MB. If you still have problems uploading the file, please check the following:
Ensure you have at least 256K of bandwidth.
Make sure your device is not being blocked by a firewall or an anti-virus program.
Note: It is not recommended to upload a file greater than 50MB to avoid file transfer fail due to network instability.
These may also help:
- How do I set up my ShareCenter Cloud Storage (NAS) device? Read Answer
- What can I do if the wizard can NOT find NAS? Read Answer
- How do I download mydlink Access-NAS? Read Answer
- How to hard reset NAS Storage device to default settings? Read Answer
- I'm getting errors when trying to download files from my ShareCenter. Read Answer
- I’m using Safari 6.1 or higher, and I can’t see any files on my NAS. Read Answer