Wireless N PoE Access Point
- Product Status: Live
The DAP-2360 is a versatile, high power design access point designed to reduce dead spots and increase capacity. With a white plenum-rated metal chassis, the DAP-2360 allows the access point to blend into ceilings or walls whilst adhering to strict fire codes for placement in air passageways.
Flexibility without Compromise
300Mbps wireless performance and versatility to deploy into
Broadcasts on 8 SSIDs Simultaneously
Supports up to 8 SSIDs per Band that can logically divide the access point into several virtual access points all within a single hardware platform.
Reliable wireless and maximum signal rates
The DAP-2360 uses a high power single radio design to reduce dead spots and increase capacity, to allow network administrators to deploy highly manageable and extremely robust wireless networks.
Up to 300Mbps Wireless Speed
Secure and Green Design
The DAP-2360 has a wireless scheduler feature, which turns off wireless functionality when it isn’t needed, saving power and increasing network security.
Free Wireless AP Controller software
D-Link’s free Central WiFiManager is a cloud-enabled wireless Access Point management tool, designed to allow you to create and manage multi-site, multi-tenancy wireless networks.
Manage up to 1000 APs
Manage up to 1000 access points located around the world from one virtual controller residing in your network or in the cloud.
Scalable, flexible, centralised AP management
Manage up to 1000 APs from a central location, regardless of geography.
|Wireless Standard||B, G, N||B, G, N||B, G, N|
|Wireless Standard||B, G, N, AC||B, G, N, AC|
|Frequency||2.4GHz, 5GHz||2.4GHz, 5GHz|
* Range indicates the maximum distance where the highest throughput can be achieved, anything beyond this distance results in a loss of throughput.
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.3ab
- IEEE 802.3af
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3
- Telnet - Secure (SSH) Telnet
- Web Browser interface
- HTTP - Secure HTTP (HTTPS)
- SNMP Support
- D-View Module - Private MIB
- AP Manager II
- AP Array
- 64/128-bit WEP
- SSID Broadcast Disable
- MAC Address Access Control
- Rogue AP Detection
- 802.1q/Multiple SSID support up to 8
Quality of Service (QoS)
- 4 Priority Queues
- WMM Wireless Priority
Wireless Frequency Range
- 2.4GHz to 2.4835GHz
- Access Point (AP)
- WDS with AP
- WDS/Bridge (No AP Broadcast)
- Wireless Client
Dipole Antenna Gain
- 5 dBi @ 2.4 GHz
Maximum Transmit Output Power1
- 26 dBm @ 2.4 GHz Dual Chain
Maximum Power Consumption
- 9 Watts with PoE
- 8 Watts without PoE
- 48VDC +/- 10% for PoE
- 12V/1A (power adapter not included)
- Operating: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storing: -4°F to 149°F (-20°C to 65°C)
- Operating: 10% ~ 90% (Non-condensing)
- Storing: 5% ~ 95% (Non-condensing)
- FCC class B
- UL 2043
- 1.69 lb (768g)
- 6.5" x 7.4" x 1.5" (166mm x 188mm x 37mm)
1. The maximum power setting will vary according to individual country regulations.