How do I connect my Wi-Fi enabled computer to my wireless router?
Note: The following instructions and screenshots are for Windows® 7. Other versions of Windows may have slightly different appearances.
Step 1: Click on the network icon in the bottom right corner (next to the clock)
Step 2: Select the wireless network you want to connect to and click Connect
Step 3: If you have a WIFI password configured on your router, enter the password and click OK.
Step 4 Select the Network Type.
Step 5: Your computer is now connected. The computer should now automatically connect to this network when it is within range.
Disclaimer: mydlink and the mydlink logo are trademarks of D-Link Corporation. iPhone, iPad, and Max are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Windows and Vista are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Chrome, Android, and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Dit kan ook interessant zijn:
- How do I change the 802.11 mode on my router? Lees antwoord
- How do I change the SSID/network name of my router? Lees antwoord
- How do I change the Wi-Fi Password on my router? Lees antwoord
- How do I change the wireless channel on my router? Lees antwoord
- How do I enable WEP encryption so my older devices can connect? Lees antwoord
- How many simultaneous users can my Wi-Fi network handle? Lees antwoord
- I have forgotten my wireless password, how do I recover it? Lees antwoord