How do I enable WEP encryption so my older devices can connect?
This FAQ applies to hardware revision B
Step 1: Open an Internet browser (such as Internet Explorer) and enter http://dlinkrouter.local or http://192.168.0.1 into the address bar.
Step 2: Enter the password for your Admin account in the field provided. If you have not changed this password from the default, leave the field blank. Click Log In.
Step 3: Move the cursor to the Settings tab and then click Wireless from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Click Advanced Settings… for the band you wish to change the wireless security mode for.
Step 5: Select WEP from the Security Mode drop-down menu.
Step 6: Enter the desired Password in the field provided.
Click Save to save your configuration.
Dit kan ook interessant zijn:
- How do I change the 802.11 mode on my router? Lees antwoord
- How do I change the SSID/network name of my router? Lees antwoord
- How do I change the Wi-Fi Password on my router? Lees antwoord
- How do I change the wireless channel on my router? Lees antwoord
- How do I connect my Wi-Fi enabled computer to my wireless router? Lees antwoord
- How many simultaneous users can my Wi-Fi network handle? Lees antwoord
- I have forgotten my wireless password, how do I recover it? Lees antwoord