Unlike other DI products, this model will not show the logdetails in the web user interface. Instead they are presented intelnet. Follow these instructions to view the log:
- in windows, run cmd
- type telnet 192.168.0.1 (if you haven't changed the managementIP)
- use the same login details, as the web UI
- type log -c to see all calllogs (dial in/out to other routers or internet)
- type log -i to seeall ISDN logs. add -t to seelogs in buffer.
- lype log -p to see all PPPlogs. add -t to see logs in buffer
- type log -w to see all WANlogs. add -t to see logs in buffer