- Ultimate performance - get the latest technology and stay compatible with 802.11b & 802.11g
- Wireless protection - connect securely using WEP, WPA and WPA2 Total connection - reception virtually anywhere in your home or office by connecting to Wireless N router
Enhance your Internet experience with a faster wireless connection and enjoy smooth digital phone calls, gaming, downloading and video streaming.
The DWA-140 Wireless N USB adapter is a new client device that delivers unrivalled wireless performance for PCs and notebooks. Upgrade to the next generation of wireless technology with ease by adding a Wireless N adapter to access your high-speed Internet connection while sharing photos, files, music, video, printers and storage.
Get Connected, Stay Connected
By connecting the DWA-140 to a Wireless N router, you will maximize wireless performance and remain connected from virtually anywhere in your home. It can also be used with 802.11g and 802.11b wireless networks to enable significantly improved reception. This adapter supports WPA/WPA2 security and WEP data encryption to help prevent outside intrusion and protect your personal information.
Easy to Set Up and Use
Click'n Connect, D-Link's quick setup wizard, guides users step-by-step through the installation process, meaning you can configure this adapter in minutes without fear of having to call in a networking expert! The Wireless Manager included also helps keep track of the most frequently accessed networks.
With unrivalled wireless performance, coverage and security, this adapter is the best choice for easily adding or upgrading wireless connectivity to desktop or laptop computers.
Actual product appearance may differ from the image displayed on this page
- How do I uninstall my DWA wireless adapter? Read Answer
- I am unable to ping other computers on my network which I know are working. What can I check to resolve this problem? Read Answer
- Why does my Draft-11n device only connect to my Super G / MIMO device at 54Mbps not 108Mbps? Read Answer
- What happens when I connect a Wireless B B G or Super G device to my Draft N network? Read Answer