Wireless N Network Camera
- Product Status: Phased Out
With the D-Link Wireless Network Camera (DCS-1130), you can easily view what is going on at home without having to be there. Set up a camera near your entryway or in your kid's room to monitor what is happening around the house. The wireless 802.11n connection enables you to place it in more places around your house.
- Easy 3-step, do-it-yourself installation
- 802.11n wireless connectivity, providing better connection than previous-generation wireless G network cameras
- Easily view and manage your camera from mydlink.com
- 1.0 Lux sensor can capture video in low-light conditions
- Wireless N technology for a flawless connection anywhere in your home
- Simultaneous viewing from a computer or 3G mobile phone/PDA
- Direct recording to a hard drive or NAS device (no software required)
- High light sensitivity (1 Lux) for use in low light conditions
- 16x digital zoom
- Wireless security at the touch of a button with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- D-Link Click’n Connect (DCC) easy setup wizard
The DCS-1130 Wireless N Network Camera connects to your home Wi-Fi network and transmits high quality video images for surveillance. Equipped with its own CPU and web server, it can be accessed remotely from anywhere via the Internet, including 3G mobile devices.
The camera’s Wireless N technology delivers superior wireless speed and range, for a flawless connection wherever you place it in your home.
High quality video streaming
The camera records and streams video in two formats simultaneously, Motion JPEG (MJPEG) for a high level of detail and low-bandwidth MPEG-4 for 3G mobile devices.
Equipped with a light sensitive lens, the camera works well even in low light conditions. It also includes a 16x digital zoom for close-ups *.
*16x digital zoom enlarges an image by magnifying the pixels in a selected section of the image 16 times over.
Powerful surveillance system
You can save snapshots and record video and audio directly from your web browser to a local hard drive or storage device without installing any software. Target areas can be defined to react to motion, which will trigger recording and automatically send out an e-mail alert. Recording according to a pre-set schedule is also possible.
The camera features a built-in microphone, so you get sound as well as image. With the included D-ViewCam™ software, up to 32 cameras can be managed for the monitoring of public spaces or business premises.
Easy to install
The camera includes D-Link’s Click’n Connect software (DCC). This intuitive wizard is run directly from the product CD-ROM. In a few simple steps, it takes you through establishing physical connections (power and cabling), and displays a thumbnail image of the target area at the end of the process.
Actual product appearance may differ from the image displayed on this page
- ¼ inch color VGA CMOS Sensor
- Built-in 1 Lux sensor for low-light conditions
- Auto Gain Control (AGC)
- Auto White Balance (AWB)
- Auto Electronic Shutter (AES)
- Lens: focal length: 5.01mm, F2.8
- 16x digital zoom for close-ups*
* 16x digital zoom enlarges an image by magnifying the pixels in a selected section of the image by 16 times.
- 10/100Base-TX Ethernet port
- 802.11n (draft) Wireless LAN with WEP/WPA/WPA2 security
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for easy wireless encryption setting
- Dynamic DNS support
- Web-based configuration
Audio & Video
- Built-in microphone
- Simultaneous MPEG-4 / MJPEG streams
- JPEG for still image
- Adjustable image size and quality
Monitoring and recording
- Direct recording to a NAS device
- Remote recording using a web browser: no software required
- Motion triggered video recording and e-mail alerts
- Scheduled video recording
- D-ViewCam 2.0 surveillance software included
- UPC code: 790069 324123 (/E), 790069 324116 (/B)
- Dimensions: 120 (H) x 80 (W) x 30 (D) mm (without bracket and stand)
- Weight: 0.150 kg (without bracket and stand)
- Dimensions: 274 (L) x 208 (W) x 68 (H) mm (with giftbox)
- Weight: 0.730 kg