Wireless AC1300 Wave 2 DualBand PoE Access Point
- Product Status: Live
Where to buy
Gestão Unificada gratuita
Nuclias Connect (DNC-100) é o software gratuito de gestão unificada de Pontos de Acesso Wi-Fi das famílias DAP e Switches Smart Managed da gama DGS-1210*
- Gestão centralizada de Pontos de Acesso e Switches desde a web e/ou app gratuita, sem custos nem licenças.
- Wireless: Análise de tráfego, gestão de RF e canais, portal cativo, SSIDs, etc.
- Switching: Gestão de portas, segmentação com VLANs, listas de controle de acesso, Spanning Tree, etc.
- Instalável em Windows ou Linux. Opção controladora física com custo (DNH-100)
- Fácil descobrimento em layer 2/3 de Pontos Acesso e Switches.
- Aprovisionamento em bloco de múltiplos pontos de acesso com móvel desde a app (iOS/Android)
*Requer instalar a última versão de Nuclias Connect (22.214.171.124). Switches compatíveis (após atualizar o seu firmware)
DGS-1210-10, DGS-1210-10P, DGS-1210MP, DGS-1210-20, DGS-1210-26, DGS-1219-28, DGS-1210P, DGS-1210-28MP, DGS-1210-52, DGS-1210-52MP.Download
Nuclias hardware controller
The DNH-100 Wireless Controller provides an inexpensive, ready-made solution, and removes the need for installing and maintaining Nuclias Connect on additional hardware such as a server or PC. It supports up to 100 APs, automatically detects devices, pushes configurations, and provides robust hardware management. Simply plug in and power on.Learn more
With simultaneous dual-band, PoE support, extensive manageability, versatile operation modes, and robust security enhancements, the DAP-2610 Wireless AC1300 Wave 2 Dual-Band PoE Access Point provides a reliable solution for deploying a business-class wireless network.
Enterprise Wireless Performance
The DAP-2610 delivers reliable, high-speed wireless performance using the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 standard with wireless signal rates of up to 1.3 Gbps (400 Mbps over the 2.4 GHz band and 900 Mbps over the 5 GHz band)1.
Built-in RADIUS and Dynamic VLAN
WPA/WPA2 Enterprise can connect to your existing RADIUS server or use the built-in RADIUS server allowing users to create their accounts within the device itself.
Network Access Protection (NAP) this allows dynamic VLAN assignment for each wireless client upon authentication. Up to eight VLANs per band and bandwidth controls are supported, for further user segmentation.
Guest access control
Provide Guest access with a Captive Portal. Combine it with RADIUS authentication and Dynamic VLAN for Guest bandwidth and access control.
With 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, you can easily install in areas where power outlets are not available. WDS support allow multiple DAP-2610s to bridge with one another, while also providing network access to individual clients. Additionally, advanced features such as load balancing and redundancy ensure fail-safe wireless connectivity.
Multiple Operation Modes
Configure your DAP-2610 access point to meet your specific wireless network requirements with any one of its multiple operation modes: Access Point, Wireless Distribution System (WDS), a WDS with Access Point, and Wireless Client.
Efficient Power Saving
The DAP-2610 has a built-in schedule function which dynamically powers down the wireless network off when not in use. This feature reduces power consumption, saving energy and money.
1. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11 and 802.11ac specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors may adversely affect wireless signal range.