Why can my two powerline adapters not connect?
The two adapters must be connected to the same unbroken circuit.Circuit breakers will block communications. Many house wiringsystems use a separate circuit for the garage, washer, dryer andpantry and a separate circuit for the living room and bedrooms, forexample.
These may also help:
- Powerlines and Wireless Installation Considerations Read Answer
- Powerline Installations Considerations Read Answer
- Why is my power-line ethernet adapter slower than 200Mbps? Read Answer
- Why is my powerline ethernet adapter slower than advertised? Read Answer
- Why won't my two DHP powerline devices connect together? Read Answer