How do I change the SSID/network name of the extended networks?
Step 1: Open a web browser and enter http://dlinkap.local in the address bar.
Step 2: Enter your Admin Password in the field provided. If you have not changed the password from the default setting, the password field should be left blank. Click Log In.
Step 3: Move the cursor to the Settings tab at the top right-hand corner of the screen, then click Extended Wi-Fi from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Enter a new SSID in the Wi-Fi Name (SSID) field.
Step 5: Click Save to save your configuration.
These may also help:
- How do I back up the Wi-Fi Extender’s configuration to my computer? Read Answer
- How do I change the Administrator password on Wi-Fi Extender? Read Answer
- How do I change the password for the extended network? Read Answer
- How do I reset my Wi-Fi Extender to factory default settings? Read Answer
- How do I set up and install my Wireless Extender? Read Answer
- How do I upgrade the firmware on my Wi-Fi Extender? Read Answer
- I have forgotten my Extended Wi-Fi password, how do I recover it? Read Answer