How do I change the Administrator password on Wi-Fi Extender?
Step 1: Open a web browser and enter http://dlinkap.local in the address bar.
Step 2: Enter your Admin Password in the field provided. If you have not changed the password from the default setting, the password field should be left blank. Click Log In.
Step 3: Move the cursor to the Management tab at the top right-hand corner of the screen, then click Admin from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: To change the Administrator password, enter a new password in the Admin Password field. If you wish to enable CAPTCHA graphical authentication, click on the slider to adjust the setting. CAPTCHA uses a challenge-response test in order to prevent unauthorized access using automated means.
Step 5: Click Save to save the current configuration.
These may also help:
- How do I back up the Wi-Fi Extender’s configuration to my computer? Read Answer
- How do I change the password for the extended network? Read Answer
- How do I change the SSID/network name of the extended networks? Read Answer
- How do I reset my Wi-Fi Extender to factory default settings? Read Answer
- How do I set up and install my Wireless Extender? Read Answer
- How do I upgrade the firmware on my Wi-Fi Extender? Read Answer
- I have forgotten my Extended Wi-Fi password, how do I recover it? Read Answer