How to connect to DNS-320 via webdav in MAC OS X?
Download the trial version of Interarchy from http://nolobe.com/interarchy/
Extract the app, and move to the Applications folder.
Open Interarchy, and you will see a window like this:
- In the protocol drop-down, select WebDAV
- In the server, type the IP or hostname you use to connect to your DNS-320
- You can either leave the port as default (80) or change it to 443
- Type in the username and password you have set for webdav access.
- In remote path type: /webdav/YOUR WEBDAV SHARE
- (Where YOUR WEBDAV SHARE is the name/path of the folder you have set as a web-dav share)
- Click List
This will connect you to your DNS-320 via webdav.
Ti potrebbero interessare anche questi:
- How do I know if a drive has failed on my DNS-320/321/323/325? Leggi la risposta
- How do I restore my RAID1 settings if a drive has failed on my DNS-320/321/323/325? Leggi la risposta