- First-to-market: no other vendor with an equivalent product
- Based on HSUPA 3G technology: up to 7.2 Mbps download data speed
- Fast USB 2.0 interface
- Wireless N 150 to share your 3G Internet connection with other users
- Phonebook and SMS Manager to send text messages directly from your computer
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7 and MAC OS X 10.4 and higher
- Built-in drivers for plug-and-play installation
- Sleek design: internal antenna and retractable USB port
- Truly portable: USB-powered, no need for cables or battery chargers
- Unlocked: works with data SIM cards from any operator
The DWR-510 Mini 3G 7.2 Mbps USB Router allows you to connect your notebook to the Internet from anywhere there is a 3G connection and share this connection with other users wirelessly. This router is ideal for people that need a portable solution, for example remote workers or people that are moving house and need a temporary Internet connection.
Share your 3G connection
You can use the DWR-510 to share your 3G connection wirelessly. The router will use an available 3G connection to provide a fast and secure Wireless N 150 network for several users at the same time.
Plug and Play Operation
There is no need to pre-install drivers to use this router. This 3G router comes with Windows and Mac OS drivers built-in, which will install automatically when the adapter is first inserted in a USB port.
The D-Link DWR-510 is small enough to fit in your pocket: no batteries, cables or antennas needed. The retractable USB port can be conveniently hidden when not in use, making this 3G router truly portable.
Additional software included
The DWR-510 built-in memory includes a Phonebook and SMS Manager. With Phonebook, users can create and edit contacts, create groups, and save the contact list onto the computer. SMS Manager allows users to send, reply and forward SMS messages. Both applications can interact with each other, for example you can save the SMS sender’s number as a contact on the Phonebook.
Optimal performance with 3.75G HSUPA technology
The DWR-510 supports the latest 3.75G High Speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA) technology, which offers data rates of up to 7.2 Mbps (5.76 Mbps upload) and helps to reduce latency. 3.75G is also backwards compatible with 3.5G, 3G and 2.5G technologies.
A termék tényleges kinézete eltérhet az oldalon látható képtől.