Extreme Wi‑Fi coverage to all devices
Why you want it
2.4GHz and 5GHz bands for maximum possible speed for each device.
Four fast gigabit ports give you high-speed wired connectivity.
Latest Antenna Technology
Wider coverage throughout your home.
Faster network speed for a more powerful router.
Extreme Wi‑Fi coverage
Antennas with signal amplifiers will send multiple Wi-Fi streams for a reliable connection, unparalleled performance and extreme coverage throughout your home.
Do more with Dual‑Band technology
Use the 2.4 GHz band for everyday tasks, while leaving the high-speed 5 GHz AC band free for HD video streaming, online gaming and large file transfers.
With fewer devices using the high-speed 5 GHz band, there’s less interference and congestion, giving you better performance and a lag-free wireless experience.
Intelligent QoS tracks the type of network traffic (media streaming, web surfing, online gaming) and decide which application deserves higher priority.
New user interface
Controlling your network by enabling parental controls, blocking unwanted devices, monitoring internet activity and creating Wi-Fi guest networks is easier than ever with our new interface.
11AC Wi-Fi - Up to 450Mbps (2.4GHz) + 1300Mbps (5GHz).
Gigabit Ethernet Ports - Ensures the best wired online experience for HD streaming and gaming.
Whole-Home Coverage - 11AC technology extends wireless range further than with Wireless N.
Latest Antenna Technology - 4 external antennas sending multiple Wi-Fi streams.
Traffic Prioritisation - Advanced QoS engine distributes traffic optimally across both wireless bands to guarantee the best performance.
Dual-Band Technology - Decreases wireless interference and congestion, allowing you to connect more devices.
Parental Controls - Create online access schedules and block/allow specific websites and/or devices.
Guest Wi-Fi Network - Enable a public or encrypted wireless guest network.
Secure Wi-Fi Encryption - WPA/WPA2 provides highest level of wireless security.
Easy To Install - Installation wizard manually walks you through setup in minutes.
Quick Router Setup (QRS) App - Easy setup app for smartphones & tablets.
WPS Push Button Setup - Quickest method of connecting devices with the push of a button.
- IEEE 802.11 ac/n/g/b/a wireless LAN
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
- Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
- LED Indicator
- Mode Switch2 (Router/Extender)
- Power Button
- WPS Button
- Reset Button
- Four Adjustable External Antennas
- 3x3 MIMO Antenna Configuration
- 2.4 GHz Band: 2400 - 2483.5 MHz
- 5 GHz Band: 5150 - 5725 MHz
Data Signal Rate
- 2.4 GHz
- 450 Mbps1
- 5 GHz
- 1300 Mbps1
- IEEE 802.11ac
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.3ab
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11a
- IEEE 802.3u
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 20, Safari 7, or Chrome 25 or higher version with Java installed and enabled
- Wired or Wireless Network interface card
- Cable/DSL modem or other Internet Service Provider equipment with Ethernet port
- WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Web setup wizard
- QoS (Quality of Service)
- Firewall - Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Guest zone
- DMZ (Demilitarized Zone)
- 221.52 x 160.15 x 60.36 mm (8.72 x 6.30 x 2.38 inches)
- 432 g (15.24 ounces)
- Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 12 V, 1.5 A
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- CSA international
- Wi-Fi Certified
1 Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11ac and IEEE 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link relative performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link 802.11n devices.
2 Extender Mode Access Point functionality available at launch, additional functionality available via firmware update in Q2 2016.