What can I do if the wizard can NOT find NAS?
Please follow steps below to ensure that the installation wizard can successfully find your storage device.
Step 1: Make sure the setup wizard is match between your device and PC. Latest version of Setup Wizard is recommended and you can get it from the support page.
Step 2: The computer used to access the ShareCenter web-based configuration manager must be on the same subnet as the ShareCenter.
Step 3: Make sure the hard disk LED on your ShareCenter is Green.
Step 4: If you are using the wireless network connection mode, it is recommended to use a wired connection method for installation.
Step 5: Temporarily turn off the antivirus and firewall protection, then go through the Setup Wizard again. Remember to turn your antivirus or firewall software back on when you have successfully completed the wizard install.
Dit kan ook interessant zijn:
- How do I set up my ShareCenter Cloud Storage (NAS) device? Lees antwoord
- How do I download mydlink Access-NAS? Lees antwoord
- How to hard reset NAS Storage device to default settings? Lees antwoord
- I'm getting errors when trying to download files from my ShareCenter. Lees antwoord
- I'm getting errors when trying to upload files to my ShareCenter. Lees antwoord
- I’m using Safari 6.1 or higher, and I can’t see any files on my NAS. Lees antwoord