How do I manually upgrade the firmware on my camera?
Note: All firmware upgrades should be done over a WIRED connection. If your camera is currently configured for wireless, plug it directly into your router before proceeding.
Step 1: Download the latest firmware file for your device from https://www.mydlink.com/support
Step 2: Open a web browser and enter the IP address of the camera in the address bar (default is 192.168.0.20). Press Enter.
Step 3: The default username is admin and the password field should be left blank. Click OK.
Step 3: Click the Maintenance tab and then click Firmware Upgrade from the menu on the left-hand side.
Step 4: Click on Browse to located the downloaded firmware and then click the Upload button. The firmware upgrade will commence. Once completed, the camera will reboot, and you will need to log in to the configuration interface again.
These may also help:
- How do I access my mydlink camera remotely? Read Answer
- How do I change the LAN IP address of my camera? Read Answer
- What can I do when Active X fails to install during my mydlink camera setup? Read Answer
- How do I configure motion detection on my camera? Read Answer
- How do I configure the audio settings on my DCS-5020L? Read Answer
- How do I enable a new camera in D-ViewCam? Read Answer
- How do I mount my camera to a wall or ceiling? Read Answer
- How do I reset my camera to factory default settings? Read Answer
- How do I set an administrator (admin) password on my DCS-5020L? Read Answer
- How do I set up and install my DCS-5020L? Read Answer
- How do I set up motion detection and recording in D-ViewCam? Read Answer
- How do I set up scheduled recording in D-ViewCam? Read Answer
- How many types of motion detection are available on my IP camera? Read Answer