I have forgotten my Extended Wi-Fi password, how do I recover it?
Step 1: Open a web browser and enter http://dlinkap.local in the address bar.
Step 2: Enter your Admin Password in the field provided. If you have not changed the password from the default setting, the password field should be left blank. Click Log In.
Step 3: Click the DAP-1320 Device icon on the network map. The device’s settings will be displayed below the network map. The password can be found under the Extended Wi-Fi section.
These may also help:
- How do I back up the Wi-Fi Extender’s configuration to my computer? Read Answer
- How do I change the Administrator password on Wi-Fi Extender? Read Answer
- How do I change the password for the extended network? Read Answer
- How do I change the SSID/network name of the extended networks? Read Answer
- How do I reset my Wi-Fi Extender to factory default settings? Read Answer
- How do I set up and install my Wireless Extender? Read Answer
- How do I upgrade the firmware on my Wi-Fi Extender? Read Answer