The increased range and reliability of wireless AC technology reaches further into your home, and the DIR-809's advanced security features keep your network and data safe from intruders.
High-Speed Wireless Connectivity
The DIR-809 Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router uses the latest high-speed wireless technology to bring you lightning-fast Wi-Fi speeds of up to 433 Mbps on the 5 GHz frequency band and 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz frequency band.
Dual Band Wireless for Seamless Performance
Surf the web, chat and play online games on the 2.4 GHz band with your smartphones and computers, while simultaneously streaming digital media on the 5 GHz band on your streaming media players and tablets.
Extend Your Existing Wireless Network
You can also use the Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router to increase the coverage of your existing home Wi-Fi network.
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Secure
Just open a web browser to access the setup wizard and follow the easy step-by-step instructions to get started. You can also use the QRS (Quick Router Setup) Mobile app, available for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
- IEEE 802.11ac wireless LAN1
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless LAN
- 10/100 fast Ethernet Internet port
- Four 10/100 fast Ethernet LAN ports
- LAN (x4)
- Three fixed external antennas
- 2.4 GHz band: 2400 - 2483.5 MHz
- 5 GHz band: 5150 - 5725 MHz
- IEEE 802.11ac
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11a
- IEEE 802.3u
- Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider
- WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Web setup wizard
- DMZ (Demilitarized Zone)
- Firewall - Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Wireless Repeater
- 190 x 133 x 83 mm (7.48 x 5.24 x 3.27 inches)
- 228.6 grams (8.06 ounces)
- Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
1 Maximum wireless signal rate derived from draft IEEE 802.11ac and IEEE 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building