Battery-Powered Long-Range Water Sensor Add-on
- Product Status: Live
- Integrated long-range sub-GHz wireless connection to the DCH-S162 hub (over 300 ft. indoors or 1000 ft. in open space)
- IP65 rating ensures long product life, even if exposed to water and dust
- Features four water-detecting metal probes for sensing leaks
- Works with the free mydlink™ app to provide Rich Notifications, straight to your phone
- Easy-to-reach reset button
- Always up to date with over-the-air firmware upgrades
- Works with the Google Assistant
- Battery life of up to five years (Two AAA batteries)
- 1-year D-Link warranty
Smart Water Damage Prevention for Your Home
Why You Want It
Detects Water Leaks
Instant push notification when water is detected
Smart Home Ready
Works with mydlink Smart Home devices and Google Assistant
Battery-Powered Long-Range Sensor
No cable for flexible placement
Place up to 16 DCH-S163 long-range sensors in leak-prone areas
Expand Coverage for Your Whole Home
Compact and water resistant, it can be slipped under common appliances and placed in areas of interest: the basement, garage or even your garden shed.
*Only works in conjunction with the DCH-S162 Hub (sold separately or with the DCH-S1621KT Water Sensor Kit).
Catch Those Leaks Early
More Help Around The House
Make your home life easier by setting up home automation with mydlink™ combination actions. Turn a light on automatically when a flood is detected and send an alert to your mobile phone.
Create ‘recipes’ of actions, letting your smart home devices interact with each other to give you more control and help protect your property from floods.
Let your Google Assistant inform you when there's a water leak.