What can I do if I can NOT see playback on my NVR?
If your are unable to see playback on your NVR, please follow the steps to check that:
1) Make sure you have register your device to mydlink.
2) Open a web browser and enter the web address to access the NVR Web GUI.
If you're still unable to see playback, please re-add your camera to NVR and re-log in to mydlink to see your live video.
If Yes, please check again:
- Ensure you have at least 256K of bandwidth.
- Make sure your device is not being blocked by a firewall or an anti-virus program.
- Reboot your camera and re-log in to mydlink.
These may also help:
- How can I delete the cameras binding with NVR? Read Answer
- What can I do if I can NOT see playback on my NVR? Read Answer