You will need to install Java and allow the mydlink Java applet to run. In Max OS X 10.7.x Lion, Java applets are disabled by default. The mydlink Java applet must be able to run in order to provide access to your camera’s Live View.
To install Java and enable the mydlink Java applet to run, follow these steps:
1. Click the Finder icon in the Dock.
2. Click Applications in the left column, and then double-click Utilities in the main window.
3. Double-click Java Preferences.
4. If you see the following message pop up, click Install and wait for the Java installation to finish.
5. In Java Preferences, tick the check box next to Enable applet plug-in and Web Start applications.
6. Open Safari and sign in to the mydlink website at http://eu.mydlink.com/
7. Tick the check box next to Allow all applets from “eu.mydlink.com” with this signature and click Allow.
8. You should now be able to access your camera’s Live View.