What should I do if I can NOT set the device password
If you cannot set your device's password, we recommend you reset your device back to the factory default settings. Then set your device's password again.
To reset your device to factory defaults, please follow steps below:
Step 1: Make sure your device is connected to a network and the status light is solid green.
Step 2: Please use an unfolded paperclip to press and hold the RESET button for at least 20 seconds while your device is plugged in.
Step 3: Please wait 60 seconds for the device to reboot. And this process will change all your settings back to the factory defaults.
Step 4: If you still can't set your device password then please download latest version of the Setup Wizard from the support page.
These may also help:
- Active X fails to install during my mydlink camera setup Read Answer
- Error Unable to connect to mydlink website during Setup Wizard Read Answer
- How do I add a mydlink-enabled device to my account if it's currently registered to another account? Read Answer
- How do I connect my camera wirelessly using Wi-Fi Protected Setup(WPS)? Read Answer
- How do I set up a mydlink-enabled Cloud Camera? Read Answer
- How to add 2nd camera to the same mydlink account? Read Answer
- I'm using the Setup Wizard for my camera, but it won't let me save the camera's password. Read Answer
- I'm getting error Cannot find Camera during my Mydlink camera setup Read Answer
- I'm getting error Unable to add this device to your mydlink account during my mydlink camera setup Read Answer
- What should I do if I forget my mydlink-enabled products device password Read Answer
- What should I do if the setup wizard can't find my device? Read Answer