I can’t receive the verification e-mail for my mydlink account
1: Check your Spam or Junk Mail folder
It may be possible that your e-mail host may be sending the verification e-mail to your Spam folder or may be blocking the e-mail. Spam filters used by some e-mail providers may block or blacklist e-mails they perceive to be spam.
Note: If you are using a business e-mail address, your company's e-mail system may be using a spam rule to filter incoming e-mails, and may block mydlink e-mails; you may need to talk to your network administrator for clarification.
2: Try to resend the verification e-mail:
- Go to mydlink portal www.mydlink.com and log into your mydlink account.
- Click on your account name at the top of the page.
- Click on the Resend Verification E-Mail Link.
If you still do not receive the e-mail, try to use a different e-mail address or e-mail host.
These may also help:
- How do I setup my Wi-Fi camera using the mydlinkLite App? Read Answer
- Does my Wi-Fi camera support SD Card recording ? Read Answer
- How do I access my Wi-Fi camera remotely ? Read Answer
- How to setup Sound detection ? Read Answer
- How to send an Email Notification from my Wi-Fi camera when a Sound is detected ? Read Answer
- How to setup Motion detection ? Read Answer
- How to send an Email Notification from my Wi-Fi camera when Motion is detected ? Read Answer
- How to update the firmware ? Read Answer
- How to check the mac address of my camera ? Read Answer
- Does my security camera support extender mode ? Read Answer
- Does my Wi-Fi camera support Night Vision? Read Answer
- Does my security camera support Bluetooth ? How does it work ? Read Answer
- Does my Wi-Fi camera support 2-way audio ? Read Answer
- I can’t receive the verification e-mail for my mydlink account Read Answer
- What can I do if my Wi-Fi camera is not working correctly ? Read Answer
- What Mobile app can work with my my Wi-Fi camera? What are the system requirements of the Mobile App ? Read Answer