D-ViewCam is software that may be purchased separately. It is useful for monitoring multiple Cloud Cameras simultaneously.
Step 1: Launch the D-ViewCam console. Once the console loads, click on the General Settings icon, then Setting, and then click System Setting.
Step 2: Click on the Camera tab.
Step 3: Click Search to automatically find the IP camera(s) that are on your local area network (LAN).
Step 4: Select one of the IP cameras that are available. You may enter a new name for this camera and then enter the administrator username and password assigned to this camera. Click OK to add the camera.
Step 5: The pop-up window will close and the new camera should appear on the list.
If a camera does not support UPnP, you can manually add a camera as below.
Step 1: Click Insert to manually add a network camera that is on your local area network (LAN).
Step 2: Enter the following network information for your camera:
• Name - Enter a name for your camera.
• IP Address - Enter the IP address of this camera. If you want to use a domain name, then select DNS and enter the domain name.
• HTTP Port - 80 is the default port.
• User Name - Enter the administrator user name for this camera.
• Password - Enter the administrator password for this camera.
• Protocol - Select TCP, UDP, HTTP, or HTTPS.
Enter the following device information for your camera:
• Auto Detect - Click to detect the vender and model information.
• Vendor - Select the brand name from the dropdown menu.
• Camera Model - Select the camera model from the drop-down menu.
• Video Channel - Select the video channel you want to assign the camera
Step 3: Click OK to add your camera.