How do I install the driver on my DWA-140 card?
Install DWA-140 Driver
• If your computer does not automatically install the drivers using the CD that comes with the DWA-140
• Run the installation wizard
• Click "Install Drivers"
• Click "Agree"
• Select the language
• Follow the steps, and connect the DWA-140 when the wizard asks.
• Check the "Manually enter the network name and password"
• Press the search button to find networks at your fingertips
• Enter the password for the wireless network
• Finish the installation and close the wizard.
Hardware-B2 versions only works with Windows XP, Vista and 7 32/64bit
Hardware-B3 versions on Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 32/64bit
-To find out what version of hardware has its DWA-140 look on the label affixed "H / W: BX"
You can download the latest versions of drivers from the following link: