Why will my PSP (PlayStation® Portable) not connect to my router when I am using WPA/Auto?
The PSP (PlayStation® Portable) only supports WPA, not WPA2.If you are using WPA/Auto, you may need to lock the router to WPAonly (firmware 1.07 or higher). To switch to WPAonly, follow these steps:
- Open a web browser and type the IP address of the router intothe address bar (default: 192.168.0.1)
- The default username is admin (all lower case)and the password field should be left blank. Click onOK.
- Click on the Setup tab at the top and then click on WirelessSettings on the left-hand side.
- From the Wireless Security Mode drop-down menu, selectWPA-Personal.
From the WPA dropdown menu, select WPA Only.
- Under Pre-shared Key, enter the desired Pre-Shared Key.
- Click on Save Settings to save your settings.