CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE IN UK AND IRELAND
- Controls up to 8 PCs
- Supports daisy chaining with up to 3 cascade levels with no special configuration.
- On-screen Display (OSD)
- Keyboard emulation to prevent boot errors
- Hot-pluggable: no need to switch off the KVM to add more devices
- LED display for PC and/or server status monitoring
- Select a PC to switch to by using one of 3 interfaces:
- Front Panel Button
- Hot-Keys on a PS/2 keyboard
- OSD Menu (On Screen Display)
Toggle between clients using the front panel buttons, keyboard hotkeys, or On-screen Display (OSD) menu. The on-screen menu allows you to label each channel with a descriptive name, providing clear and easy navigation. A convenient Auto-Scan function allows you to automatically toggle between multiple computers sequentially at preset intervals. The front panel LEDs assist with workstation/server status monitoring. Green LEDs indicate that systems are online, while separate red LEDs indicate when a particular system has been selected for management via console.
The sturdy metal chassis is mountable in a standard 19” rack. Daisy chain multiple KVM switches together up to three levels deep; cascaded units require no special configuration and automatically configure themselves as master or slave. Target workstations can be connected via keyboard/mouse or PS/2 using a custom combo cable. A PS/2 or USB keyboard is emulated on each terminal allowing all attached computers to successfully boot without keyboard errors. Hot-pluggable connections allow you to add devices to or remove them from the KVM switch without the need to shut it down.
Actual product appearance may differ from the image displayed on this page
|Number of ports||8 ports|