Wireless N 150 Home Router
- Product Status: Live
CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE IN UK AND IRELANDWhy N 150?
Based on Wireless N technology with a single antenna, the DIR-600 achieves wireless speeds of up to 150 Mbps and extended coverage with virtually no dead spots1. It is compatible with newer Wireless N and widespread Wireless G technologies and is ideal for email, web browsing and file sharing in the home. It also comes with a 4-port 10/100Base-TX Ethernet switch to connect multiple wired devices such as computers, media players and game consoles.
The DIR-600 supports the latest wireless security features to help prevent unauthorised access, be it from over the wireless network or from the Internet. Support for WEP, WPA and WPA2 standards ensure that the best possible encryption may be used while the dual active firewalls (SPI and NAT) prevent potential attacks from across the Internet.
Strong parental controls are included, that allow blocking or allowing of specific web sites completely or at certain times of the day.
Intelligent data prioritisation
The DIR-600 includes a Quality of Service (QoS) option. When enabled, the router improves your online experience, by ensuring that interactive traffic such as gaming, audio and video is prioritised over less time-sensitive traffic such as e-mail or file transfers.
Easy to install
The D-Link Click’n Connect (DCC) wizard allows anybody without any prior technical knowledge to install the router and connect to the Internet within minutes, just by running the product CD2. In just a few simple steps, the user is taken through establishing physical connections (power and cabling), configuring wireless network settings, security and connecting to their ISP. Wireless security is enabled by simply pushing the button on the side of the router.
1. Actual data throughput may vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead may lower actual data throughput rate and adversely affect the range.
2. Windows computers only
Chip Test Kauf Preistipp
Quality of Service (QoS)
- 1 10/100Base-TX WAN port
- 4 10/100Base-TX LAN ports
- 1 fixed wireless LAN antenna
- IEEE 802.11n (draft) Wireless LAN specification, single antenna design
- Up to 150 Mbps wireless speeds
- Backward compatible with 802.11g wireless networks
- Simple wireless encryption set up at the touch of a button (WPS - Wireless Protect Setup)
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA / WPA2)
Quality of Service (QoS)
- QoS Engine option for data prioritisation
- Wireless Multimedia (WMM) for WLAN traffic
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- Built-in NAT firewall
- Content filtering with URL blocking and scheduling
- Denial of Service (DoS) prevention
- Multiple IPSEc/PPTP pass-through VPN sessions
- MAC address filtering
- Support for 802.1X RADIUS
- D-Link Click’n Connect easy set-up with wizard in 18 languages
- Web-based management
How to connect to wireless in Windows 8
How to connect to wireless in Windows 7
How to Change/Recover your lost wireless password
How to connect to wireless using an iPhone
How to upgrade the firmware on your router
How to configure the Wireless Settings on your router
How to remove the Graphical Authentication login on your router
How to change router password
How to configure Parental Controls on your router
How to configure IP reservation on your router
How to reset a router
How to open a range of ports on your router
How to change your routers IP address
How to open a single port on your router
How to disable UPnP on your router