Give your notebook computer reliable wired network connectivity with this 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter.
RELIABLE WIRED NETWORKING
The D-Link 10/100 Fast Ethernet Notebook Adapter (DFE-690TXD) delivers reliable wired network connectivity for your notebook PC. Once connected, you can access documents, music, and photos that are shared on your network. You can also access your network’s available high-speed Internet connection to check e-mail, browse the web, and chat with friends and family online.
The easy-to-read LEDs allow you to quickly check the status of your network connection and activity. Additionally, this Notebook Adapter is hot swappable so you can remove it while your notebook PC is running.
EASY TO INSTALL AND USE
The DFE-690TXD is automatically detected by Windows® during installation, simplifying the setup process. It supports IEEE 802.3 and IEEE 802.3u standards, ensuring compatibility with 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX networks. It also utilizes auto-negotiation to automatically adjust to the highest supported transfer rate (up to 200Mbps in full duplex mode).
Add the D-Link 10/100 Fast Ethernet Notebook Adapter (DFE-690TXD) to your notebook PC and start networking today.
WHAT THIS PRODUCT DOES
Connect to your wired home network by adding a D-Link 10/100 Fast Ethernet Notebook Adapter to your notebook computer. Once connected, you can access shared documents, music, and photos from other computers in your network. If your network has a high-speed Internet connection, you can also check e-mail, browse the web, and chat with friends and family online.
D-LINK WILL HELP YOU…
Setting up your D-Link 10/100 Fast Ethernet Notebook Adapter is easy. Just insert the included installation CD into your CD-ROM drive, select “Install Driver,” and your computer is ready to be networked. The Quick Installation Guide will show you how to add the DFE-690TXD to your notebook computer. If you need additional help, visit D-Link’s award-winning Customer Support Web Site for answers to frequently asked questions, product downloads, and easy access to D-Link’s friendly customer support team.
- IEEE 802.3 10Base-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
- ANSI/IEEE 802.3 Nway Auto-Negotiation
- PCMCIA Type II 32-bit Cardbus
Network Data Transfer Rate
- Ethernet: 10Mbps (Half-duplex)
- Ethernet: 20Mbps (Full-duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 100Mbps (Half-duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 200Mbps (Full-duplex)
- Ethernet: UTP Cat 3, 4, 5 EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm screened twisted-pair (STP)
- Fast Ethernet: UTP Cat 5, EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm screened twisted-pair (STP)
- FCC Class B
- 10Mbps Link/Activity
- 100Mbps Link/Activity
- 14°F to 122ºF (-10°C to 50°C)
- 90% Maximum (Non-condensing)
- Item (WxDxH): 2.1” x 4.8” x 0.6”
- Packaging (WxDxH): 9.5” x 1.5” x 6.8”
- Item: 0.2 lbs
- Packaging: 0.5 lbs
- 1-Year Limited
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows Vista™, Windows® XP SP2, Windows 2000 SP4, or Mac OS® X (v10.2/v10.3)
- CD-ROM Drive
- 20MB Hard Disk Space
- 32-Bit Cardbus Type II Slot
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet Notebook Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD-ROM**** with:
- Installation Wizard
- Product Documentation
* 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.
** Computer must adhere to Microsoft’s recommended System Requirements. Please contact Microsoft for details.
*** The software included with this product is not Mac-compatible.
**** Latest software and documentation are available at http://support.dlink.com
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.