HD 180 Degree Wi‑Fi Camera
- Product Status: Live
Your Home, only Smarter.
The HD 180 Degree Wi-Fi Camera allows you to monitor, day or night, whether you are at home or away. Built-in night vision together with motion and sound detection, alerts you instantly when something unexpected happens, giving you extra peace of mind with the latest in home security cameras.
Wide Field of Vision
A panoramic 180 degree field of vision
Listen and talk through your mobile device
Our smallest camera allows for discreet placement
High Definition Clarity
720p HD quality video
Day & Night
See up to 5 metres in the dark
Sound and Motion Detection
Instant alert notifications
Save live view video clips to your mobile device
View from anywhere for free with the mydlink app
See it all with a 180‑Degree Wide‑Angle Lens
D-Link’s unique 180-degree technology allow you to see just about everywhere and everything. Compared to conventional network cameras the HD 180 Degree Wi-Fi Camera offers the advantage of being able to view an entire room without a blind spot. You can also zoom in at 4x with the digital pinch-to-zoom function.
Receive alerts immediately on your smartphone or tablet when motion or sound is detected.
See your home, even in complete darkness, so that you know what’s happening at home 24/7 with built-in infrared LED.
The DCS-8100LH features two-way audio so you can talk to family members using the built-in microphone and speaker while viewing them on your screen.
Setting up the camera quick and easy with the mydlink app. Simply download and install the app on your smartphone or tablet and follow the step-by-step instructions. You can also set up the camera using Bluetooth.
Peace of Mind, Wherever You Are with mydlink
With the mydlink app or through the mydlink web portal, you can easily monitor your home and look after what’s important to you, while you are away. Receive notifications and check-in on those you love at any time. You can even record precious moments directly onto your phone through the mydlink app.
Camera Hardware Profile
- 1/2.7” 1-megapixel progressive CMOS sensor
- Minimum illumination:
- B/W mode (LEDs on): 0 lux
- Minimum object distance: 50 cm
- Lens focal length: 1.8 mm
- Aperture: F2.2
- 5 metre IR illumination distance
- Angle of view:
- Horizontal: 180°
- Vertical: 80°
- Diagonal: 180°
- Built-in Infrared-Cut Removable (ICR) Filter
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- 4x Digital zoom
- Configurable sound detection level
- Time stamp and text overlay
- Configurable resolution
- Configurable motion detection windows
- H.264 / MJPEG format compression
- H.264 streaming
- JPEG for still images
- 1280 x 720 at up to 30 fps
- AAC (32 kbps)
- 802.11n/g/b wireless with WPA/WPA2 encryption
- microSD card slot
- IPv4, IPv6, ARP, TCP, UDP, ICMP
- DHCP client
- Motion detection
- Sound level detection
- Event recording to an SD card2
- Event notification and snapshot/video clip download to mobile device
- mydlink mobile app for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android devices1,3
- 155.3 grams (5.48 ounces) ± 5%
- Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 5 V DC 2 A (Micro-USB)
- Maximum: 7.8 watts ± 5%
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Operating: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- CE LVD
1. Smartphone or tablet must have access to the Internet via Wi-Fi or mobile Internet.
2. Use of audio or video equipment for recording the image or audio of a person without their knowledge and consent is prohibited in certain countries or jurisdictions. The end-user assumes all liability for compliance with applicable local laws.
3. Please refer to the mobile app’s store page to check whether your device is compatible.