This product is not available in the UK and Ireland.
The DAP-1325 N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender is a portable plug-in adapter that lets you extend an existing wireless network.
Simply place it anywhere in your home to extend the range of your wireless network.
Easy expansion of your Wi-Fi coverage
Smart Signal LEDs
Helps you find the best location for optimal coverage
Connect securely with the push of a button
Connect a wired device or create a wireless hot-spot
Extend your wireless network
Eliminate poor Wi-Fi performance and increase your wireless network coverage with speeds of up to 300 Mbps1. Use the built-in Ethernet port to create a personal Wi-Fi hotspot or connect a wired device.
EXISTING WI-FI COVERAGE
WI-FI COVERAGE WITH RANGE EXTENDER
N300 WI-FI RANGE EXTENDER (DAP-1325)
Easy to set up
and easy to use
Push the WPS one-touch configuration button, push the WPS button on your existing WiFi device: You are done. The DAP‑1325 will automatically configure itself.
Alternatively, you can use our QRS Mobile App on your iOS or Android mobile device to easily set up the DAP‑1325 without a computer.
The N300 Wi‑Fi Range Extender even includes a built‑in setup wizard should you want finer control of wired and wireless settings.
Visual signal indicator
Plug it in and use the LED signal indicator to find the best location to extend your network.
Optimal Wi-Fi coverage with zero guessing.
Compact and convenient design
The DAP-1325’s compact design and intuitive setup makes it perfect for use at home or in a small office. Its diminutive wall-plug design saves you the hassle of dealing with a power cord and its sleek, unobtrusive appearance blends easily into any decor.
Functions & Features
- Wireless N gives you high-speed wireless connectivity for your devices
- Wireless 802.11g/b backward compatibility
- Wi-Fi speeds of up to 300 Mbps1
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet Port
- WPA2/WPA wireless encryption to keep your wireless connection secure
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure setup with the simple press of a button
Easy to Use
- One-piece wall plug design is compact, discreet and does not require additional power adapter and cable
- Built-in setup wizard and QRS Mobile app for mobile devices guide you through installation
- 802.11n/g/b Wireless LAN
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet port
- Reset button
- WPS button
- 3 Segment Wi-Fi signal strength indicator
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.3ab
- Two external antennas
- Region dependent
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
- WPS (PBC)
- D-Link One-Touch Extender Setup
- Supports QRS Mobile app for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android mobile devices
- Web UI
- 97.9 x 50.7 x 48.7 mm (3.95 x 2.00 x 1.91 inches)2
- 97 grams (3.42 onces)
- Input: 110 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Wi-Fi Certified
2. Dimensions do not include the regional plug type.