1. Go to https://d2okd4tdjucp2n.cloudfront.net/misc/mydlinkplugin.zip to download mydlink service plugin on your Mac.
2. Click Finder, go to Downloads, double-click the mydlinkplugin.zip to unzip the file.
3. Open another Finder window, go to your Hard Disk, Library, Internet Plugins
4. Open Downloads, Internet Plug-Ins windows, drag the unzipped file from Downloads to Internet Plug-Ins folder.
5. Click Authenticate and type Mac’s password to authorize installation of mydlink player plugin.
6. Please restart your browser after completed mydlink plugin installation
258 people found this useful.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry we couldn't help! Click here for more FAQs or go to Support.