Why my DAP-1620 does not connect properly to my EXO mesh router?
Only DAP-1620 models in revision B can communicate with EXO within mesh and revision A can only extend the wireless network in standard way. The revision can be checked on the unit’s label under entry H/W.
These may also help:
- Can I add more Covr Points to my network? Read Answer
- Does COVR-C1203 support Alexa? Read Answer
- How do I change the wireless settings? Read Answer
- How do I log in to my Covr Router? Read Answer
- How do I set up my network with COVR-C1203? Read Answer
- How is the COVR-C1203 Whole Home Wi-Fi solution different from our other Wi-Fi solutions? Read Answer
- How large is the coverage range of COVR-C1203? Read Answer
- Which of the two ports can be used as WAN port? Read Answer