How do I configure Internet Explorer to allow ActiveX Controls?
Step 1: Open Internet Explorer browser.
Step 2: Click the Settings icon and then select Internet Options from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Click on the Security tab, select Internet, then click on the Custom Level button.
Step 4: Please check the settings of ActiveX controls and plug-ins. Select the Disable radio button under Allow ActiveX Filtering to have ActiveX controls run on all web pages you visit.
Note: If you have antivirus or firewall programs running, make sure they are not blocking ActiveX controls from being downloaded or running. Make sure that you have administrative rights before installing the ActiveX controls.
These may also help:
- How do I access my mydlink camera remotely? Read Answer
- How do I change the LAN IP address of my camera? Read Answer
- How do I configure motion detection on my camera? Read Answer
- How do I configure the audio settings (audio out and microphone) on my DCS-6004L? Read Answer
- How do I find the IP address of my DCS-6004L and access the web-based user interface? Read Answer
- How do I manually upgrade the firmware on my camera? Read Answer
- How do I mount my camera to the wall or ceiling? Read Answer
- How do I set an administrator (admin) password on my DCS-6004L? Read Answer
- How do I set up and install my DCS-6004L? Read Answer
- What can I do when Active X fails to install during my mydlink camera setup? Read Answer
- What do I do if I forget the Admin password for my camera? Read Answer