- PoE on every port: up to 30 W output on ports 1~8 and 15.4 W on the remaining ports
- Physical stacking of up to 8 switches
- Q-in-Q / Selective Q-in-Q
- Comprehensive Multicast support
- MAC-based / Web-based Access Control (MAC/WAC)
- Malicious traffic and performance degradation prevention
The DES-3528P is part of D-Link’s xStack family of access Layer2 Ethernet switches that combine performance with robust security, Quality of Service (QoS), versatile management functions, Redundant Power Supply option and scalable flexibility. All these features make this switch an ideal access layer solution for enterprise and service provider networks.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
The DES-3528P features 24 PoE ports. Eight of these provide up to 30 W per port, while the remaining adhere to the 802.3af standard, with 15.4 W output per port. This gives administrators the flexibility to connect 802.3af compliant devices such as network cameras and IP phones, as well as 802.3at pre-standard equipment such as 802.11n Access Points.
Flexible Stacking Options
Several DES-3528P switches may be physically stacked, using the two 10/100/1000Base-T ports on the back panel. Up to 8 switches can be stacked in this way, with 2 Gbps bi-directional stacking bandwidth.With D-Link Single IP Management (SIM) support, you can easily add up to 32 switch units -regardless of the model- in a virtual stack in addition to your physical stack.Multiple switches can be configured, monitored and maintained from any workstation running a Web browser via one single IP address. The stack is managed as a single object, as all stacked units are identified by a single IP address. A simple yet powerful web-based interface allows you to perform most management and configuration tasks.
A complete set of security features is provided for connectivity and access control. These include 802.1X Guest VLAN, MAC-based Access Control (MAC) and Web-based Access Control (WAC). 802.1X Guest VLAN is a comprehensive end-point security solution for user authentication/authorisation and WAC guarantees granular network access control with user-friendly authentication mechanism.In addition, the switch provides IP-MAC-Port Binding to allow administrators to bind source IP to associated MAC and source port. The DHCP Snooping feature blocks illegal IP addresses within the network, keeping the network secure and auditable.
Enhanced network availability
When implemented in conjunction with a D-Link NetDefend firewall, the switch is able to automatically quarantine any host displaying abnormal behaviour. This mechanism, D-Link’s ZoneDefense™, provides proactive network security by preventing viruses from spreading through the network and thwarting harmful network attacks.In addition a unique feature, D-Link Safeguard Engine™, allows administrators to configure thresholds that limit the impact of packet flooding to the switch’s CPU typically caused by virus/worm outbreaks. This increases the switch's reliability and availability.With the latest Spanning Tree Protocol version, redundant power option, and Loopback Detection (D-Link's advanced technology for preventing loops without the presence of STP), the DES-3528P offers superior availability for corporate and campus network.
Built for Carrier Ethernet deployments
The switch implements a robust set of multi-layer (L2, L3, L4) QoS/CoS features to ensure that critical network services like VoIP, ERP, Intranet and video conference are prioritised. Bandwidth control allows administrators to set traffic limits on each port, ensuring a guaranteed level of service for end users. Features such as selective Q-in-Q help Enterprise users and service providers define service level specifications by tagging traffic according to users, services or priority levels.
The DES-3528P is certified by the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) to comply with the MEF 9 & MEF 14 specifications, guaranteeing that the equipment will perform according to defined service level specifications and international standards.
User-friendly & ecosystem-friendly
DES-3528P provides configuration wizards and an easy-to-use web interface for administrators. With the incorporation of next generation chipsets, the
DES-3528P has optimised power consumption to save energy costs.
Utseendet på produkten kan eventuellt avvika i jämförelse med bilden på den här sidan.
Power over Ethernet
Quality of Service (QoS)
- 24 10/100Base-TX Ethernet ports
- 2 Combo 10/100/1000Base-T/SFP Gigabit Uplinks
- 2 dual usage Gigabit copper ports
- Console port (RS-232)
Power over Ethernet
- 30 W (max.) on ports 1~8
- 15.4 W (max.) on ports 9~24
- Switch fabric: 12.8 Gbps
- Redundant Power Supply option
- Physical stacking of up to 8 units per stack
- Virtual stack of up to 32 units
- Embedded D-Link Single IP Management (SIM)
- Layer 2/3/4 multi-layer Access Control
- External RADIUS/TACACS+ authentication support
- Guest VLAN
- SSH/SSL support
- IP-MAC-port binding
- Web-based Access Control (WAC)
- MAC-based Access Control (MAC)
- D-Link Safeguard Engine™
- Microsoft® NAP support
- 4K VLANs
- Selective Q-in-Q and VLAN Translation
- MAC-based VLAN
- 802.1v protocol-based VLAN
Quality of Service (QoS)
- 802.1p Priority Queues/Multi-Layer CoS
- Per Port / Flow bandwidth control (granularity down to 64 kbps)
- IP Multicast: IGMP v1/v2,/v3, MLD v1/v2, IGMP/MLD Snooping
- Traffic segmentation
- Port mirroring
- Broadcast storm control
- 802.3ad Link Aggregation (up to 8 Groups per device / 8 Ports Per Group)
- Bandwidth Control Down to 64 kbps
- RMON support
- Web-based GUI
- Command Line Interface (CLI)
- SNMP v.1, v.2c, v.3
- D-View SNMP network management module provided
- D-Link Single IP Management (SIM) v1.6
- Telnet client/server