• Built-in 1/3” SONY interlaced CCD sensor
• Built-in IR-Cut Removable (ICR) filter, for enhanced colour rendering in the day and good results in low light conditions
• Infra-Red LEDs, with movement detection in total darkness up to 50 m away
• Auto iris lens for optimum picture quality
• Weatherproof casing (IP66 certified against rain and dust) with detachable sun shield
• 16x digital zoom
• 3G mobile video, for live video streams on a 3G mobile phone or PDA
• Simultaneous Motion JPEG, MPEG-4 streaming
• Digital I/O for connection to sensors and alarms
• Supports 2-way audio*
• RS-485 port for connection to an external Pan/Tilt device
• Direct recording to a NAS box or Network Video Recorder
• Wire-in bracket included, for cable protection
• Free D-ViewCam software included
*requires connection to external speaker and microphone
The DCS-7510 is a day and night outdoor camera with built-in infrared LEDs, ideal for 24-hour surveillance. It is designed for small organisations to increase the value they get from their data network.
The camera is housed in an IP66 certified weatherproof casing, which protects it against rain and dust. An adjustable top shields the camera sensor from direct sunlight while providing air ventilation for the camera.
Day & night powerful surveillance
Equipped with a high-resolution Sony CCD image sensor, the camera delivers excellent image quality and levels of detail. A varifocal lens allows you to manually change the focus length on desired objects. With a shorter focal length you will get a wider field of view, whereas a longer focal length narrows the field of view and allows you to zoom in more on the images. The focus and zoom controls are located on the outside of the camera case for easy adjustments. This camera also has an auto-iris that automatically adjusts the exposure according to the light conditions for optimum picture quality. A built-in Infrared Cut Removable (ICR) filter enables the camera to capture crisp colour images during the daytime, and grayscale images in low-light. In total darkness, the Infra-Red LEDs turn on and the camera can then detect moving objects at distances of up to 50 m.
Easy to set up with wired PoE access
The DCS-7510 complies with the IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet (PoE) standard. This allows the camera to be powered directly from a PoE Ethernet switch, giving you the freedom to place the camera anywhere you need, including high walls and covert locations.
Recording & storage
Embedded with a powerful SoC (System-on-Chip), the camera provides high-quality, real-time video compression in MPEG-4 and motion JPEG formats. Two video streams can be activated simultaneously to address different requirements, for example live viewing and recording. You can save snapshots and automatically start recording video and audio when motion is detected. With the built-in Samba client, software is not required to record the action directly on to a network storage device.
Alternatively, you can record videos to a Network Video Recorder (NVR), such as the D-Link DNS-722-4 or DNS-726-4. These devices can control multiple cameras and support RAID-1 for backup of the video footage.
You can also build a complete security system around the camera, by connecting it to I/O sensors and and set up the system to send automated e-mail notifications for unusual events.
With the D-ViewCam software included, up to 32 cameras may be centrally managed on a single computer screen. The DCS-7510 also features 3G mobile video support, enabling you to view a live video feed from the camera on a compatible 3G mobile phone or PDA anywhere in your 3G coverage area.
Utseendet på produkten kan eventuellt avvika i jämförelse med bilden på den här sidan.
- Built-in 1/3” SONY interlaced CCD sensor
- IR LEDs: 50 m illumination distance
- Auto-iris lens
- Varifocal lens: 9-22 mm, F1.5-360
- Built-in IR-Cut Removable (ICR) filter
- Minimum illumination: 1 Lux @ F1.5
- RS-485 interface for connection to an external Pan/Tilt device
- Digital I/O support for sensors and alarms
- 16x digital zoom
- Wire-in bracket included
- 1 10/100Base-TX Ethernet port
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Dynamic DNS support
- Web-based configuration
- Motion JPEG / MPEG-4 dual-format compressionUp to 4 simultaneous video profiles
- JPEG for still image
- Adjustable image size and quality
- External microphone input, external speaker output
Monitoring and recording
- Live video streams from a 3G mobile phone or PDA
- Remote management/control of up to 32 cameras via D-ViewCam software
- Direct recording to a NAS device (no software required)