My software upgrade has failed why has this happened?
If your Boxee Box connects to the Internet wirelessly, try connecting it directly to your router with an Ethernet cable (included in the box). If that still fails you can perform a manual upgrade, following these steps:
1. Download the latest Boxee Box firmware at http://www.boxee.tv/download/boxeebox. The downloaded file will be named boxee.iso, and that name must be retained.
2. Copy the boxee.iso file to a thumb drive. Make sure to properly eject the thumb drive after copying the file.
3. Power down the Boxee Box.
4. Power on the Boxee Box by pressing and holding the power button for 5-10 seconds. The Boxee Box will then reboot with the logo in orange.
5. After the Recovery Menu appears, connect your thumb drive to the Boxee Box, wait 2 seconds, choose Reset all Settings and then select Upgrade from USB from the menu, and follow on-screen instructions.