How can I communicate through the Baby camera using two-way audio?
Step 1: Launch the mydlink Baby Camera app.
Step 2: Select the camera which you want to use to communicate.
Step 3: Press the microphone button on the bottom-left of the Live View screen. This will allow you to speak into the microphone of your smartphone or tablet, and the audio will be played out of the camera’s speaker.
These may also help:
- How can I change the Wi-Fi network that my mydlink Baby Camera uses? Read Answer
- How do I change the password on my Baby Camera? Read Answer
- How do I configure Motion Detection on my mydlink Baby Camera using the mydlink service? Read Answer
- How do I configure Sound Detection on my mydlink Baby Camera using the mydlink service? Read Answer
- How do I play a lullaby through the mydlink Baby camera? Read Answer
- How do I reset my camera to factory default settings? Read Answer
- The image is out of focus, how do I correct it? Read Answer